Exclusive Migration Service Charter
In addition to meeting the high standards as required by the Migration Agent’s Regulations 1998, Exclusive Migration has put in place additional client service standards. This charter sets out our commitment to provide you, our clients, with the highest level of services.
We regularly review our service charter for ongoing relevance and effectiveness. We aim to maintain an open and accountable organisation with a strong client focus.
The charter not only measures the quality of our service, it also explains the steps to take if our service standards are not met. Your comments on our service – whether they are compliments, suggestions or complaints, help us to improve our service delivery and the way we go about our business.
We welcome your comments and suggestions on how successful we are in meeting our standards.
How do we measure our performance?
- When you deal with us, our staff will be honest, fair, courteous, helpful and professional
- We will respect our client’s confidentiality
- We will provide a prompt, accurate and relevant response to your enquiry
- We will provide contact names and details in our communications with you to enable you to contact the person most suited at Exclusive Migration to assist you.
How do we measure our employee behaviour?
- Do we consider all people equal without prejudice or favour?
- Do we act professionally and with honesty, consistency and impartiality?
How do I leave a compliment, make a suggestion or complaint?
You can write to us at: PO Box 240, Caulfield South VIC 2162
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org